The Buyer’s Guide to Voluntary Benefits
Now more than ever, we’ve seen how critical voluntary benefits are in helping employees be prepared for life’s unexpected challenges. Yet, with all the benefit choices out there, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
Whether you’re setting up voluntary benefits for the first time or exploring your options about adding to your benefits plan, this guide will help you navigate the world of benefits, so you can make informed decisions.
This Buyer’s Guide includes:
- Break down of the common types of coverage that employees want and need
- Enrollment options that help employees make informed decisions convenient to their schedule
- Details on the benefit category that employees ranked as the most desired after medical
- Why it’s a myth that small businesses can’t afford voluntary benefits
- Employee education support and other factors to look for in choosing a benefits partner